Follow the below links for articles and videos about the garden:
* WRAL write up about Well Fed Community Garden – Nourishing Body & Soul, August 2016
* Raleigh Gives OK for Irregardless Cafe’s Community Garden to continue Article from December 2014 about the City’s Re-approval for the garden’s variance
* Art exhibit titled FARM by Jayne Walther features images taken in the garden, plus Garden Manager Jenn Sanford-Johnson as part of a speaker series focusing on local food
* Smithsonian Gardens Of Community Gardens Amanda Baley the writer of Foodie Mama Talks blog a blog about eating healthy and living well, wrote a wonderful article about the garden which she submitted to the Smithsonian Gardens and it was accepted and featured!
* Article from the News and Observer when the garden received it’s community garden zoning status under the new UDO for Raleigh. Irregardless Owners get OK for community garden by Colin Campbell
* Despite Denial, Irregardless Owners Still Plan Garden Read about the first attempt for the garden to receive a community garden zoning status